Chcąc bezpiecznie korzystać z naszej oferty zapoznaj się z regulaminami ośrodka
1. The theme park Legendia Silesian Amusement Park (hereinafter "Legendia") is an object belonging to the Śląskie Wesołe Miasteczko sp. z o.o.
2. Regulations of Wojewódzki Park Kultury i Wypoczynku im. Gen. Jerzego Ziętka S.A. in Chorzów are also valid on the premises of Legendia.. They are available at the Info center and at www.parkslaski.pl.
3. The facility is monitored, and at the entrance a face recognition system is used according to the rules described in the Regulations for using the Seasonal ticket in Legendia Silesian Amusement Park Season 2017/2018, serving to control the proper use of tickets by persons authorized for this purpose.
4. Entry and exit to the Legendia area takes place through gates activated by a paper ticket with a bar code printed on it or an RFID card issued as part of the GOPASS system.
5. After leaving Legendia, it is not possible to enter the area again for the same ticket, except for emergency events after consultation with employees of the Info Center.
6. Legendia's price-list is defined in the attachment "Legendia Silesian Amusement Park price-list" available at the ticket office, Info center and at www.legendia.pl.
7. An organized group is understood as a group fulfilling the conditions set out in the annex "Regulations of organized groups in Legendia Silesian Amusement Park", available at the Info center and at www.legendia.pl.
8. The days and opening hours of Legendia are specified in the attachment "Opening hours", available on the information boards in front of the main entrance to Legendia, in the Info center and at www.legendia.pl.
9. The full-day ticket and the seasonal ticket are valid only in the daily opening hours of the facility, in accordance with the attachment "Days and opening hours" and do not apply during special opening hours, e.g. Legendia AT NIGHT, closed events, etc.
10. Special opening hours of the facility, such as Legendia AT NIGHT, have their own terms and conditions.
11. The sale of entrance tickets at the ticket office ends one hour before the closing of Legendia.
12. Legendia area can be left only by the main entrance.
13. Legendia customers are required to read the detailed provisions of the regulations of individual devices before using them and to comply with the regulations of these regulations when using the devices.
14. The rules for the use of devices are set out in their detailed regulations placed on individual devices. The devices can be used only with the permission and in the presence of equipment operators (excluding maintenance-free devices and areas).
15. In Legendia there are devices that do not require staff service. Full responsibility for the use of them is vested in adult customers and guardians of persons under 18 years of age.
16. In Legendia and through the GOPASS sales system, you can purchase a FastPass ticket, which entitles you to use the following equipment: Bazyliszek, Diamond River, Dream Flight Airlines, Dream Hunters Society, Lech Coaster, Legendia Flower, Scary Toys Factory without having to wait in the standard line. FastPass is available in two variants: one entry for each of the listed attractions or multiple entries to the listed attractions. If one of the devices above is out of order, the customer is not entitled to any partial refund for the purchase of FastPass.
17. Information on expected waiting time for the use of devices is displayed on the indicative and dynamically changing screen.
18. Equipment operators decide on the possibility of using the devices by individuals due to their safety.
19. In case of bad weather conditions during Legendia’s opening hours may be shortened. According to procedure of early closing, customers will be informed by the service and park sound system.
20. In case of bad weather conditions or the occurrence of force majeure, which was not affected by Śląskie Wesołe Miasteczko Sp. z o.o., devices which, due to safety reasons, cannot operate under such conditions, can be stopped until the bad weather conditions or force majeure ceases.
21. Persons who are drunk or under the influence of intoxicants will not be allowed to enter Legendia. The Security Service has the right to remove from the Legendia area people under the influence of intoxicants, alcohol or behaving aggressively towards Legendia employees or other customers. In this case, the above-mentioned person is not entitled to a refund of the value of the purchased ticket.
22. The consumption and sale of alcoholic beverages is allowed only in places designated for this purpose, i.e. catering facilities, gardens and terraces adjacent to them, which, upon the consent of the competent Administrative Authority, have been authorized to sell it.
23. Disabled people and pregnant women are served out of turn.
24. Persons using wheelchairs and blind people are entitled to take free tickets at the Info center.
25. Legendia’s service and mobile security patrol are entitled to control the possession of a valid entrance ticket to Legendia, and Legendia customers are obliged to show it at their every request.
26. Children under 12 years of age visiting Legendia must be under the supervision of an adult who is fully responsible for their actions and behavior.
27. In Legendia it is prohibited to: destroy greenery, swim in a pond and swimming pools of entertainment devices, bring animals, bring a bicycle and cycle, roller skate, skateboard, bring and ride on scooters for persons over 12 years of age.
28. Possession of a valid ticket to Legendia entitles you to stay and use facilities and attractions located exclusively on its premises and does not authorize to conduct independent sales activities without the prior written consent of the Management Board of the Company.
29. Commercial activities in the area belonging to Śląskie Wesołe Miasteczko sp. z o.o. may be conducted only and exclusively based on the written consent of the Management Board of the Company, otherwise an enforcement fine is charged in the amount of PLN 5,000 every time.
30. Legendia’s service in justified cases may refuse to sell a ticket to the site.
31. In the event of violation of the regulations applicable in Legendia, the facility's service may revoke an entry ticket issued to the customer, including a seasonal ticket, without refunding its value.
32. Anyone who has a valid entrance ticket with a suitable wristband (if required) can enter Legendia or separate zones. The band must be on the hand of the guest, at the level of the wrist of the right or left hand, and should be placed so that it cannot be removed without breaking/cutting. It is not allowed to put a wristband on garments or in other places than around the wrists of the hand. A guest who does not have a wristband in the indicated place is not entitled to use designated devices or zones.
33. Customers are obliged to submit complaints personally on the complaint form which can be found at the Info center or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, in accordance with Legendia Complaint Regulations available at the Info Center.
34. On Legendia’s premises, procedures take effect in case of an accident, closing the facility ahead of time and the occurrence of breakdowns and they are available at the Info Center.
35. The company is not liable for accidents caused solely by customers' fault.
36. The company is not responsible for items left by customers the park’s premises or in places not designated by the service.
37. Smoking of tobacco products is allowed only in designated places (marked on the map). Smoking is forbidden in catering facilities, toilets, waiting areas and attractions. 38. In Legendia Śląskie Wesołe Miasteczko Sp z o.o. the following regulations apply:
- WKPiW Regulations
- Organized groups Regulations
- Seasonal ticket Regulations
- Legendia Complaint Regulations
- Parking Regulations
- Legendia AT NIGHT Regulations